Scottish Trans Residential
22nd November 2019 - 24th November 2019
The residential weekend will provide trans equality work skills development training for 15 participants:
– Build confidence speaking to policy makers about trans equality.
– Gain knowledge on how to get funding to run trans community events.
– Develop workshop facilitation skills.
– Practice techniques for handling media interviews.
– Explore the pros and cons of different activism strategies.
– Learn self-care techniques to avoid burn-out.