Glasgow Equality Forum is a co-opted member on the following two Glasgow City Council Policy Committees, both of which met this week.
Meeting of the 16th August
1. Petition – “Urgent repairs to former Sir John Maxwell Primary School” – Report by Director of Governance and Solicitor to the Council.
2. Third Sector Concordat and Consultation Strategy – Report by Director of Community Empowerment and Equalities.
3. Glasgow’s Community Learning and Development Plan 2018 – 2021 – Report by Chief Executive, Glasgow Life.
4. Sexual Health Strategy and Transformational Change Programme – Report by Chief Officer, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Integration Partnership.
5. Annual Service Planning and Improvement Report (ASPIR) 2018 – Report by Chief Officer, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.
6. Assisted Home Garden Maintenance – Report by Chief Officer, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.
7. Participation Requests Annual Report and Proposed Communication Strategy – Report by Director of Community Empowerment and Equalities.
Papers and full agenda: http://bit.ly/2Mpycp3
Meeting of the 14th August
1. Co-opted Members – Verbal report by Chief Executive .
2. Work Programme 2018/19 – Report by Chief Executive.
3. Gambling and Public Health – Report by Chief Executive.
4. Child Poverty – Presentation by Rosie Ilett, Glasgow Child Poverty Co-ordinator, Child Poverty Action Group in Scotland.
5. Food Inequality – Report by Chief Executive.
Agenda and papers: http://bit.ly/2nLz
For further details on Glasgow Equality Forum please contact Lorraine Barrie Lorraine@crer.org.uk 141 418 6535