Glasgow Equality Forum (GEF) is a City wide strategic policy forum which brings together representatives of voluntary sector equality networks in Glasgow to encourage better co-operation and cross-sector engagement on equality and human rights issues.
Holocaust Memorial Day is a time when we seek to learn the lessons of the past and recognise that genocide does not just take place on its own – it’s a steady process which can begin if discrimination, racism and hatred are not checked and prevented.
- How Can The Community Empowerment Act Empower Your Community?
- A “Human Catastrophe”: Disabled People Fighting Back
- Trans Rights Are Human Rights
- Participatory Budgeting And Equality
- Equality Impact Assessment- What Impact?
- Citizen’s Juries And Human Rights Monitoring By Communities
Equality Updates Information for Glasgow
Equality updates is an equality and human rights information service for Glasgow. It is provided by Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector, works in partnership with Glasgow Equality Forum, and is funded by Glasgow City Council Integrated Grants Fund.