Glasgow Equality Forum (GEF) is a City wide strategic policy forum which brings together representatives of voluntary sector equality networks in Glasgow to encourage better co-operation and cross-sector engagement on equality and human rights issues.
- How Can The Community Empowerment Act Empower Your Community?
- A “Human Catastrophe”: Disabled People Fighting Back
- Trans Rights Are Human Rights
- Participatory Budgeting And Equality
- Equality Impact Assessment- What Impact?
- Citizen’s Juries And Human Rights Monitoring By Communities
Equality Updates Information for Glasgow
Equality updates is an equality and human rights information service for Glasgow. It is provided by Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector, works in partnership with Glasgow Equality Forum, and is funded by Glasgow City Council Integrated Grants Fund.